Bottle Requirements and Preservation
Sampling packaging and informationTo ensure your samples are processed in the quickest and most efficient manner please provide all requested information as outlined in our sample checklist.
- Samples should be packed standing upright in eskies. The esky lid should be taped on so it does not come loose in transit.
- If a number of samples are sent in one esky, padding should be placed in the esky such as bubble wrap or polystrene foam. Bottles can get broken in transit and eskies with glass bottles should be wrapped in bubble wrap and labelled as fragile.
- To ensure the samples receive prompt attention, ensure each sample bottle is correctly labelled and the esky is labelled externally with attention to the appropriate person.
- Paperwork detailing customer contact information and analytical requirements should be sealed in a plastic bag and forwarded with samples to;
AWQC, Customers Services Unit
250 Victoria Square
Adelaide SA 5000
Please note: All sample deliveries must come through the Angas Street Entrance.
- The AWQC can provide customers with appropriately dosed sample containers and labels.
Further information on bottle requirements is also available to assist in maintaining the integrity of the test results we produce for you.
Further queries can be directed to the Customer Services Unit.